When it comes to taking your idea from the lab out into the world, how can you make all the pieces come together? Join us as we discuss the art of maximizing outcomes at the intersection of science and technology, business opportunity, competitive intelligence and intellectual property.
Our discussion panel will include:
- Ashley Bright, Entrepreneur and Communications Coach
- Joyce Schroeder, Ph.D., Professor and Department Head, Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Marie Wesselhoft, Biotech Entrepreneur, Mentor-in-Residence, Tech Launch Arizona
- Moderator: Laura Silva, Tech Launch Arizona Sr. Licensing Manager, College of Science
Our topics will include:
- Leveraging conferences and connections
- Planning marketing and communications strategies
- Protecting your intellectual property
- Free invention commercialization services available to all UA employees
Join Tech Launch Arizona for lunch and bring your questions for our panelists.
The presentation and Q&A will be over by 1:00 PM, and then we will have 15 minutes reserved for networking; please stay and chat!
This event is primarily for faculty, researchers, graduate students and staff.
Silver & Sage Room, Old Main